Five things that happen when you drink 8 glasses of water per day
You need to drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated. We have heard this time and again. But do you know what drinking eight glasses of water every day can do to your body? Here’s some information to inspire you and urge you to drink more water every day.
- You have more Energy When your body is optimally hydrated, your electrolytes are balanced. This gives you more energy. This is especially important if you exercise vigorously.
- Kidneys Function Better. The only drawback to drinking more water is more trips to the bathroom. But that is a good thing because your kidneys need a lot of fluid to flush out the toxins in your body. So drink away!
- Skin Radiates a Glow. Think of it this way, when you consume less water than needed, not only do you feel thirsty, but your skin also dries leaving it scaly and wrinklier. When you hydrate yourself with at least eight glasses of water per day, your skin is hydrated and appears fuller and lets your skin glow.
- Regular Bowel Movement. The intestines require a lot of fluid to move the bowels and eliminate waste out of your system. When your body doesn’t have enough fluids, you tend to be constipated. Drinking more water can help you deal with constipation naturally.
- Fewer or no headaches. One of the main reasons for people to have headaches is dehydration. When you drink eight glasses of water per day, you are well hydrated, thus preventing headaches.